At the moment, we are asking everybody to please call us on 0116 235 0435 to book an appointment.
We will arrange a telephone appointment for you with a member of the clinical team. Then, if you need to come into the surgery, we will arrange a time with you to visit.
Please make sure the reception team have the best number to contact you on and that you keep your phone near you when expecting a call from us. Due to the nature of the appointments the clinicians will call you as scheduled either Morning / Afternoon, but please be patient with us during this busy period.
The online appointment system, SystmOnline, can be accessed below or through the SystmOnline smartphone app. To use the SystmOnline service, you will need to register at reception. At the time of registration you may be required to produce photographic identification.
You can book a non urgent doctor’s appointment using SystmOnline.
Appointments can be made in person, over the phone or online. When booking an appointment our reception staff will need to ask you a few questions so they can direct you to the most appropriate healthcare professional – this may be a GP, practice nurse, healthcare assistant or other healthcare professional.
Each patient has the right to express their preference to be seen by a healthcare professional of their choice for booked appointments. There may be a longer waiting period should you wish to see a named clinician as they may work varying days.
If you need an urgent appointment today
If you need an appointment urgently please call us as early as possible on the day. You may be offered a telephone appointment with a member of our team, who will call you back.
When the doctor calls you back he/she will assess your problem and decide upon the best way for you to be treated. This may mean that the doctor will make an appointment for you to visit the surgery that day or it may be that the problem can be dealt with over the phone and you won’t need to come to the surgery.
All patients will be offered the earliest possible call-back time by the doctor and we guarantee that your call will be returned.
We ensure that there are telephone appointments with a clinician available daily. Should you require this, please contact the surgery in the usual way.
You can now register to book appointments online; to do this follow the instructions below:
- Our reception team will need confirmation to set an account up by you.
- We will then generate an account for you.
- You will need to collect your username and password from reception.
- This needs to be kept safe as your details will not change.
- You will then need to click on the link at the top of this page. It can take up to 24 hours to set up your account.
- You will then need to type your username and password.
- You will then have access to the Beaumont Leys Health Centre system to then book appointments with your GP only at this stage.
- If the system does not offer an appointment on a certain day this means the appointment has already been taken by another patient.
- You will automatically receive a text message confirming your appointment time and date as normal.
- If you wish to cancel the appointment you can also do this via the sign in up to 1 hour prior to your appointment time.
If you cannot attend for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the appointment to someone else.